Monday, May 15, 2006

undone by the plan

bad blogger. i know. once you stop providing, the masses (all 2 of you, not quite sure and the sistah, and thank you both, i love you) stop coming. but i'm back. sort of.
problems in workland as a result of my continued tenuous attachment to structures of power. grappling with the fact that I've been asked to "oversee" a project (and I quote; "I don't expect you to roll up your sleeves on this one") by biggest boss, but man actually tasked with sleeve rolling has not been notified of my "role." which means i'm totally out of the loop. Biggest boss assures me he'll include me on all calls he's invited to - so why do i need to be there too? also, calls that have biggest boss on attendee list will be calls that reveal none of the chaos most probably roiling through the project. if they would set me up as QA, that would be perfect. but they won't. because none of them were ever PMs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

I'm here! Blah, I thought things were supposed to be better now...

7:23 PM  
Blogger nightingaleshiraz said...

make that THREE masses (one of which -- i know -- owes you an email). did i say "three masses"? great, now it sounds like we're just plain fat.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home